Senior Network Engineer – is responsible for implementing network solutions and changes in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of the network for the external client base.
You will need a demonstrable background in the implementation of large-scale Network Architecture projects, an understanding of how network technologies impact on and are impacted by other IT infrastructure technologies, and should be used to working within a controlled Change Management environment.
Collaborate with Project Managers, Network Technical Design Authorities and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales.
You will be capable of implementing network solutions in an efficient and effective manner the emphasis being on service excellence and right first time delivery with personal time management being a key component of daily life. In addition, you will assist with follow-up troubleshooting creating and updatating documentation as required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent.
- Understanding of SDN/NFV concepts.
- Be able to accurately interpret network designs and work to defined standards
- Work well under pressure with a minimum supervision
- A flexible approach to working hours when required
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
- Willing to work away from home on a limited basis as business needs arise.
- Design formal IT documents (HLD, LLD, etc) for customers.
- 5-7+ Years hands-on experience in Systems Integrator in the Middle East
- CCNP or CCIE: Routing & Switching
- LAN/WAN: Cisco Nexus Family , VxLAN , VPC , VPC+ ,VDC , VPN , Virtualization
- Protocols:TCP/IP , IPsec , HSRP , VRRP , EIGRP , BGP , OSPF,ISIS
- CCNP (Routing & Switching)
- The view to work towards CCIE
- ITIL Foundation