Senior Security Engineer – is responsible for implementing IT security solutions in support of Project and Client Management requirements, supporting all elements of IT security for the company client base.
You will need a demonstrable background in the implementation of large-scale Network Security projects, an understanding of how IT security technologies impact on and are impacted by other IT infrastructure technologies.
Collaborate with Project Managers, Network Technical Design Authorities and clients to implement solutions based on approved designs to the required timescales.
You will be capable of implementing IT security solutions in an efficient and effective manner the emphasis being on service excellence and right first time delivery with personal time management being a key component of daily life. In addition, you will assist with follow-up troubleshooting creating and updatating documentation as required.
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science or a related field or equivalent.
- Be able to accurately interpret IT security designs and work to defined standards
- Be able to plan and implement solutions using IT Security best practices
- Work well under pressure with a minimum supervision
- A flexible approach to working hours when required
- Excellent communication skills – Written and verbal
- Willing to work away from home on a limited basis as business needs arise.
- 5-7+ Years of experience in Systems Integrator in the Middle East
- Hands-on experience with configuring Firewalls, VPN, ASA, IPS, NAC, ACS, Cisco ISE, Cisco NextGen Firewalls, AAA Model (RADIUS, TACACS+) , Fortinet NGFW , Palo Alto NGFW ,Virtual NextGen Firewalls , Advanced Endpoint Protection ,WAF ,SANDBOX ,Cloud and SaaS Security concepts.
- Strong understanding of cyber threat and attacks.
- Experience with incident handling and operations – SLA, Escalation and Notification, Workload tracking
- Design formal IT documents (HLD, LLD, etc) for customers
- CCNP Security
- Palo Alto (PCNSE)
- FORTINET ( NSE )
- ITIL Foundation